Monday, May 25, 2009

Dojo Igloo Contest Update


Hey peeps and pengs (penguins)! Have you been working on that igloo contest? Because mine is awesome! I hope one of you guys listening right now will win. But I also hope I’ll win too! Oh who wants to do a little myth busters mission?!?! Rockhopper’s in town, and he’s leaving may 31. So I’m trying to stay on his ship. If I complete that mission, I’ll be at rockhopper island! If I do I’m deffinantly putting a picture up here. But the real question is, how do I get back? But I rather stay there than clubpenguin any day! Oh yay I almost forgot, here’s a pic of my igloo. Plz don’t copy it or take anything from it.
Sweet huh? Plz message me at agentcrusher99@yahoo.com with a pic of your igloo. Or you could just message me, but i would like to see your igloos.

No comments:

Post a Comment