Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Medival Stuff!

Friday CP is going to have medival furniture and some medival ninja costumes. I know what your thinking whats a medival ninja costume. Well I hear that some ppl are mixing medival with ninja and making a costume, try to gather as much ppl as you can. If you do, you might get on what's new and meet billybob, sweet huh? While your reading this, many of you know I'm not famous, I'm not even close to famous. I go on cp all the time and not one person reconizes me:( So plz tell your friends about this site. It really is good and I'm a very nice penguin so try to find me. My favorite world is snowy river, I always go on there. Check my post to find out what outfit, and you can find me anywhere on cp in snowy river. See ya'!

No comments:

Post a Comment