Monday, May 4, 2009

Rockhopper at disney world!/Mod rules

Rockhopper is still at disney world! Until April 18, if you are going to disney world plz submit your storys and pictures. And I'll make a post of my favorite one. I'll also give you credit, if you have a website I'll put that on there too! Sadly I have never been to Disney World, :( so plz plz PLZ submit.

Oh and incase the link to my wordpress didn't work, I'll post some of my stuff over here, and here are the moderator rules.

Hello it’s me agentcrusher, but now it’s not always going to be me. You now my CPI group right? And if you don’t check out the CP Iguana page.(I'll put that on blogspot in a little) Now I’m choosing 5 CPI Moderators. The rules are very simple. I might choose more than five but i’ll be constantly picking. Here are the rules.
1. Be nice to people.

2. Help. Submit cheats, tips, glitches, hints, tell me when i made a mistake. Answer questions. Submit storys.

3. When I think you’re doing a good job I’ll send a message in your email to become a mod. If you say yes I will update the mod thing.

4. We’ll meet on cp. Shhhh…. It’s a secret.

5. To make official you’ll come to my house eat doritos, drink mountian dew, and have a sleepover. Just me, you, and Michael Jackson. ROFL! LMAO! LOL! JOKING!

6. The better mod you are, the more mod points you get. The more mod points you have, the more things you get to do. I’ll make a page about it later.

7. If you stop doing these things I’ll take you off the mod list. But don’t worry, if you start doing the things again, you can become a mod again.

That’s all the rules, so keep trying to become a mod.
-Agentcrusher

No comments:

Post a Comment