Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Party Update

What's up guys it's Agentcrusher. I just wanted to say I am having a major party soon. And if you we're my friend on clubpenguin you would know I'm a totally party animal. If you have a party and want to advertise it, I'm the first one you should come to. You can advertise it all you want here. And if your lucky I'll come on cp with you and advertise it. What the hey I might even come to it. But remember I am a very busy person, so I cannot always show up. Also I have made another rule to become a CPI member. If you have a separete blog, and if you even if you have never heard of me, if i think you have talent i'll contact you. Look for my comment on your blog or your email and I just might of left you a message asking you to become a CPI mod. Cool huh? Almost like getting discovered, like i said before I'll only do it if I think you have talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment